Syndicate Of Truth (SoT)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Syndicate Of Truth (SoT)

We are the Syndicate Of Truth--a guild in Guild Wars 2 .

| Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/syndicateoftruth/ |
| Teamspeak: 216.12.220.162:10004 |
| Check out our New Ranks and Rules! Don't forget to apply if you want to be an Officer! |
| Join us for Guild Bounties every Sunday, 3am server time |

4 posters

The Explorers of Tyria (OOC) [Signups CLOSED]

Kasaeva
    Kasaeva
    Admin
    Admin

The Explorers of Tyria (OOC) [Signups CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Explorers of Tyria (OOC) [Signups CLOSED]

Post by Kasaeva Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Ok, put a Char sign up in here.

Also, are you taking Gur out?  Or running two chars?
    Kasaeva
    Kasaeva
    Admin
    Admin

The Explorers of Tyria (OOC) [Signups CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Explorers of Tyria (OOC) [Signups CLOSED]

Post by Kasaeva Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Red, if you don't want to bring Gur back into the story just yet, you can let him not be found.  Kas just needs to follow through with her promise.
    Kasaeva
    Kasaeva
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Kasaeva Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Pretty sure Red is dropping out of this so... I'm not sure what we should do.
    Kalyenne
    Kalyenne
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster

Post by Kalyenne Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:59 am

Is he dropping out with both characters? Maybe we can just hijack his characters until we can get rid of them or something? Are we going to be left with just us 3?
    Kasaeva
    Kasaeva
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Kasaeva Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:08 am

He's dropping the forums.  If you look at the story, all his posts are missing lol.  Gur has already left.  I think we can just hijack folkvar for the time being since his owner abandoned ship.  I'm trying to convince some others to join us but so far no dice.  Someone else get onto fely about it.  He was talking about it and wrote up a sign up but chickened out at the last minute.  Razz
    Kalyenne
    Kalyenne
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster

Post by Kalyenne Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:22 pm

I havent looked back over it yet. I bet it makes us sound a bit crazy talking to nobody Razz
    Kasaeva
    Kasaeva
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Kasaeva Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:57 pm

Yeah probably. It's okay, we know what hapened. I can write a quick overview into my first post and put a link into after red quit so anyone reading it can know what happened and not be confused.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content